Website owners are serious about making sure that their websites work properly, are easy to use, and are accessible on various devices.
As a website tester, your job is to make sure a website is very easy to navigate. This is a major struggle for myself as a website owner to make sure my visitors can find the content they are looking for. It is always great to have a fresh perspective of your site from a new visitor. Read on to learn more about website testing opportunities and how you can earn money for sharing your thoughts.
- Whatusersdo – Pay is $8 or more via Paypal. Test takes around 15-20 minutes to complete. You must have a Mac or PC, Internet access, and microphone.
- UserTesting – Pay is $10 per test. Do not need a web cam with this company.
- YouEye – Pay is $12 per test study. A smartphone is recommended to receive more tests through their official app.
- Enroll – Get paid to test websites, before they are published. Earn in cash rewards.
- UTest – This company offers a variety of website testing opportunities.
- UserFeel – This company pays around $10 per test.
TestingTime - Not only they conduct website user testing studies, they also have app testing studies you can participate in.
- Feedback Army – Website tester jobs. Pay varies with this company.
- Analysia – Test takes around 15 minutes to complete. Pay is $10 per test.
- Userlytics – Both webcam and microphone are required to complete test. Pay is $10 per test.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk – This company offers website testing, but the pay may be much less than the others on this list.
StartUpLift - The tests conducted here are most likely related to social media stuff, so your presence in the social media world would bolster your chance.
Testers at Analysia review websites, and record themselves via microphone and screen-recording software, while following specific tasks that the client company requests.
Website testing involves reviewing various sites, and recording your observations about navigation, ease of use, whether links work, and any other useful information.
You can get a great start earning extra money from home as you rotate between these companies, or find the best fit for you. Let me know which ones you enjoy using.