How To Earn $100 Per Day With Google AdSense
Earning $100, $200 or even $300 per day with Google AdSense is not an impossible job.
Many bloggers and website owners are doing it, and you are not an exception. The only thing you need is better planning and execution, hard work, determination and passion for blogging about your topic or niche.
Before diving into the exact process, let’s know some terminology for better understanding of Google AdSense and how you can generate more revenue by selling your ad inventories on your blog.
What Is AdSense: It’s a monetization program by Google for online content from websites, mobile sites, and site search results with relevant and engaging ads.
CTR : Your ad Click-through Rate is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of individual ad impressions. Suppose you are showing 3 AdSense ads on every page, your 1 page view is equal to 3 ad impressions.
CTR = Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100
Suppose, you get 5 clicks out of 500 ad impressions, your CTR would be 1% (5/500X100).
CPC : Cost-Per-Click is the revenue you earn each time a visitor clicks on your ad. CPC is usually determined by the advertisers. In some competitive niches like finance, marketing, online products etc. advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others.
CPM: CPM means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”
Sometimes advertisers opt for CPM ads instead of CPC and set their price for 1000 ad impressions. And they pay each time their ads appear on any website.
How to make money using Google Adsense? Read this free
make money online article that's how, and learn how to build a web site that
helps you make money from home.
No need to be into web site design, just create a website that people want to
visit over and over again. Example adsense sites given.
Recommended reading for anyone interested in "adsense adwords google
information marketing. :-)
How to make money from Google Adsense. Well you need a blog or a web site
(like this one). It's best if your website is not hosted for free (just as it's
not a good idea to build a web site clone) as the free web host usually wants to
make money from Adsense, and would probably not want you to do the same. Plus,
it's very, very difficult to promote a free site (on Geocities, for example).
So build your own website or blog and plonk the Adsense code into it and watch then watch the money roll in.
You need real people (not robots that promise you 10,000 hits for $25) to
visit your site and the last thing they want to see on your website is ads -
they're looking for information. So give them info., lots and lots of it. The
better the info, the content or thoughts expressed, and the more original your
words, the better your chances of people actually coming to your site in the
first place. And the more likely it will be that they will keep coming back,
again and again.
What's great about this content-creation approach to building a
website, as opposed to the make money from day one approach that everyone
else tries, is that the content (words, pictures, videos, blog entries, reviews,
comments etc.) will encourage people to want to look at ads - yes, they
will want to look at ads!
(If the content is well-written of course - just think about those travel
supplements in your weekend newspapers talking about beach holidays etc . Once
you're appetite has been whetted, you can't wait to check out the ads at the
back most times, can you?That's what your well-written content should be doing
for you on your website. Create the content, and let your visitors want to click
on the Adsense Ads.)
As I said, that's what you must do with your website, that you build one page
at a time - whet the appetite of your site visitors. This is known as
preselling. Think of it as getting a recommendation from a friend about a job or
a film or even a boyfriend or girlfriend. You trust your friend, and so you are
more likely to trust his or her recommendation.
Your website has to be that trusted friend to your site
visitors - simple as that.
That's why ads and banners are not things to concentrate on when you first
create your website. Build great content and thus build trust. :-)
So, to summarise, write compelling and helpful site content on your own
website, not on a freebie site, and continue doing so. Add the adsense ads after
- once you have sufficient visitors.
Here are some example adsense sites that do just that...
- How I Promote
- Digg.com (Users generate site
(Combination of user and site-owner-generated content)
- Make Money Online (yes,
this site is an example Adsense site)
If you want to know about the best adsense ad sizes, ad colors etc then the
best way to find out is to set up channels and to test. But you can learn a lot
about Adsense from this Adsense Guide
Learn how AdSense works. AdSense automatically sends ads to your site based on a few different criteria:
- Contextual targeting. AdSense crawlers scan your page, analyze your content, and serve up ads designed match your content. They do this using keyword analysis, word frequency, font size, and the link structure of the web.
- Placement targeting. This allows advertisers to choose to run their ads on specific subsections of a publisher's website. If your website matches an advertisers criteria, their ad will appear on your page.
- Interest-based advertising. This lets advertisers reach users based on their interests and the user's previous interactions with them, such as a visit to their website. Google's Ads Preferences Manager allows users themselves to choose their interest categories, which further helps advertisers focus their ad campaigns. This method is good for monetizing your site more efficiently, as it increases the value for advertisers and provides a more relevant experience for users.
Making money via AdSense on YouTube:
If you don’t have a website, then the best thing for you is to make a partnership at YouTube, if you want to make some money with AdSense. Your job will be to upload videos that that will gain popularity and get as many views possible. Every time a viewer hits your AdSense ads; an avenue to earning opens.
Alternatives To Google AdSense
- Qadabra aims to become the most recognizable name in self-serve display advertising, focusing on maximizing eCPMs through performance based algorithms (that means you make more money from every click).Qadabra is one of the best Google Adsense alternatives. Unlike Adsense, Qadabra requires no wait time to be approved. You just need to Sign up, get the code and start making money with it. With Qadabra, your ads appear immediately. The ads are nice, and they also offer rich media including an option for popups.
- Chitika is very similar to Google Adsense where you will get paid on CPC basis. Chitika only shows relevant ads matching your website content and can customize their ads as per your choice to get maximum clicks on their ads while working as a publisher with them. You can safely run Chitika ads along with Adsense ads on your website.
- Bidvertiser is another good alternative to Google Adsense in Pay Per Click category. Apart from getting paid for each Bidvertiser ad on your websites, you will be paid extra money for every conversion coming through your ads. One of the best features of using Bidvertiser is it has a conversion bonus if any of your website clicks turn to valid leads.
See : How to buid a blog or website